Your child’s home away from home!
"Intelligence plus character - that is the true goal of education."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- A program developed from our founder's belief in the unique strength of each teacher!
- Comprehensive Character Education program covering servant leadership, decision making & etiquette
- Safe nurturing environment emphasizing family values
- Teachers who are knowledgeable, compassionate and love their jobs
- Small class sizes to allow for individual attention and personalized service
- Extended care and school day options for 3 year olds through 3rd grade
- After school enrichment programs
- Music, P.E., Spanish and Technology for all ages
“I love how everyone has found creative fun ways to incorporate the iPads into their individual programs. Appletree is always doing some creative, fun and innovative projects with such small children. You guys are really the gold standard and I’m so glad we have our kids at Appletree!" – Mrs. Gombis, mother of three year old and second grader
Character In Action
Citizenship (Patriotism and Honor)
and Loyalty (Faithfulness and Dedication)
During the month of July our program highlights pride and loyalty to our country, and encourages patriotism through our annual 4th of July picnic and firework celebration, which takes place at the school for all children, staff members, and parents.